THE BED & BREAKFAST
Opened in May 2004 and since that time has achieved
* 5 Star Silver rating from Visit England
* Breakfast Award from Visit England
* No 1 on TripAdvisor for Lee on the Solent and at times Gosport and Hampshire
* Runners up for the Gosport Business Award for Tourism for both years entered
* Had guests stay from around the world
This Art Deco House is situated in a very peaceful location half a mile from the sea front and local high street with a variety of shops and eating places. Only 5 miles away from the centre of Gosport and the ferry to Portsmouth. The ferry is a perfect way to reach tourist attractions such as the Historic Dockyard, Spinnaker Tower and Gunwharf outlet shopping.
Gosport has the Submarine Museum and Explosion. Lee on the Solent has the only Hovercraft Museum and Stokes Bay has a unique Diving Musuem.
The M27 is close by for access to Southampton, Portsmouth, Chichester and Winchester.